Core dossier specifications
- Union authorization
- Competent authority EPA Miljøstyrelsen Denmark
- Core dossier used for creating an individual company product authorization
- Active substance: Active chlorine (hypochlorous acid (HClO) hypochlorite (ClO_)
- ECA generators with or without membrane
- Precursor: EN 973, EN 14805, EN 16370, EN 16401
- pH range: 5 -11
- PT 1, 2,3,4 5 (11)
- Five-batch analysis of liquid from the ECA generator
- ECA Consortium A/S is participating in the biocidal by-product project
- Relevant efficacy test is carried out
- Demonstrate safe use in use cases
How to get started
First of all, you need to fill in a form to get your product authorization.
After that you will receive a Letter of Access and a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for signing.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will start preparing your application to ECHA.
Approval lead time
The approval time for an Article 95 listing is normally four weeks from receipt of your payment. For product authorizations, we first need to have our core dossier approved.
The active substance is generated from sodium chloride and water in a controlled electrolyzed process. With the active substance being so concentrated, it is sufficient to add it in small concentrations.